TSL use a range of freelance engineers, technicians and specialists across the business. We are always interested to hear from self-employed independent professionals within the lighting and rigging disciplines.
We do receive a large number of enquires about freelance work, so in addition to professionals who can provide general crewing, we are specifically interested to hear from individuals with an additional specific skill. We are always keen to hear from individuals with the following additional skills:
– NRC Level 2 or Level 3 Riggers
– Forklift / MEWP certificated operators
– Mains / Electrical / Installation qualifications
– Moving light maintenance engineer
– Networking/control systems techs
– Programmers/operators (MA, Avo, Chamsys, Hog)
– Rope Access / IRATA certified climbers
We also have freelance opportunities for Assistant Technicians, who may be less experienced and happy to work under the supervision and direction of our general crew. Opportunities for Assistant Technicians include both fit-ups and get outs on site and also the preparation of equipment in our warehouse.
For all freelance opportunities, please use our freelancer application form below.