Following continued growth, TSL Lighting require additional Warehouse Technicians to join our teams in Gatwick and Basingstoke.
This is an ideal opportunity both for candidates with existing experience or for individuals looking for a start in the live event/entertainment industry. Alongside our standard warehouse operative roles we are particularly interested in candidates with computer systems or networking knowledge, as these skills are easily transferable into our industry.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You will have good attention to detail and be comfortable working to fixed deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
- You will be enthusiastic, diligent and flexible, a friendly team player committed to company development.
- You will be able to prioritise and work concurrently on multiple projects.
- You’ll be a self-starter and able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team or under direction from a manager.
- You’ll have basic computer literacy in order to use of the company’s asset management and testing software.
- It might be an advantage if you already have a basic electrical or computer networking knowledge, however, full training will be given.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To assist the warehouse supervisors in the test and preparation of a range of lighting & rigging equipment for all hires and projects.
- To follow all company standards and procedures accurately ensuring all equipment is consistently prepared to our high standards.
- To comprehensively check out and accurately return equipment to and from projects.
- To work towards gaining an understanding and knowledge of the lighting and rigging equipment stocked.
- To follow and observe all Health & Safety rules and guidelines ensuring a safe working environment. This role will require heavy manual handling and part of this will include assisting in the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- To maintain a clean and tidy working environment.
- You will be interested in the live events industry.
Salary – negotiable according to experience.