Working within the company’s Technical Services Team, based at our Basingstoke offices this role is focused around preparation of new equipment for hire and repairing existing rental stock, this includes electrical wiring and data cabling which requires soldering.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare equipment to TSL standards prior to entering rental stock. This will include applying heat shrink, mains cable termination and soldering.
- Diagnose and repair faults to stock cabling.
- Keep the workshop and related areas tidy and clear from dirt
- Provide support to the Technical Services and Operations teams, in other aspects of business activity, as required, requested and directed.
- Keep all work related information confidential and acting in a professional manner at all times, in all work and industry-social situations.
- Be aware of and complying with the company Health and Safety Policy.
- Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
Representing the Company:
- It is vital that you deal courteously with, customers, visitors, callers and the public at all times and represent the company and its reputation in an impeccable manner.
- Maintain a good level of personal appearance, dress and cleanliness.
- A generally cheerful demeanour, engaging personality and sense of humour would be a huge advantage in making a success of this role.
- Knowledge and experience of electrical wiring ideally with PAT testing or similar level of qualification
- Experience with soldering preferably in a cable termination environment
- Fluent in English and an ability to understand and follow instructions
- Methodical and motivated individual, with a passion for accuracy and excellence.