TSL is looking for someone with experience or knowledge of the entertainment lighting to join our busy Control and Distribution Department. In this role you will be working under the head of department to prepare lighting control equipment and power distribution for a wide range of events.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Have a working knowledge of event lighting systems and be eager to learn new skills in an ever evolving field
- You will have good attention to detail and be comfortable working to fixed deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
- You will be enthusiastic, diligent and flexible, a friendly team player committed to company development.
- You will be able to prioritise and work concurrently on multiple projects.
- You’ll be a self-starter and able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team or under direction from a manager.
- You’ll have good computer literacy in order to use of the company’s asset management and testing software
- It might be an advantage if you already have a basic electrical or computer networking knowledge, however, full training will be given.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To assist the warehouse supervisors in the test and preparation of a range of lighting & rigging equipment for all hires and projects.
- To follow all company standards and procedures accurately ensuring all equipment is consistently prepared to our high standards.
- To comprehensively check out and accurately return equipment to and from projects.
- To work towards gaining an understanding and knowledge of the lighting and rigging equipment stocked.
- To follow and observe all Health & Safety rules and guidelines ensuring a safe working environment. This role will require heavy manual handling and part of this will include assisting in the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- To maintain a clean and tidy working environment.
- You will be interested in the live events industry.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required. These tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role.
Location – Basingstoke
Salary – negotiable according to experience.