TSL Lighting is at the forefront of the live event industry, providing lighting and rigging solutions for live music, theatre and corporate events across the UK and Europe. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our services and the equipment that we offer our customers.
We are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to work alongside our Project Team in a fast-paced and demanding office environment. You must be confident, resourceful and flexible, with an excellent telephone manner and be willing to multitask on a variety of administration and project based assignments.
You don’t need to have specific experience in the live events industry, but you must be super organised, a great communicator and work well under pressure.
- The role of Project Coordinator is to take overall responsibility for managing availability of, booking and communicating with our regular freelance crew members.
- Completing administrative tasks as required by the project delivery team to ensure that event and site activities are completed on time and within budget.
- Assisting colleagues with administration of project-based tasks
- General administrative duties
- Project research / opportunity planning as necessary
The successful applicant will be:
- Interested in the live event industry
- Highly organised, with excellent administrative skills
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Google G-suite, Mail, Sheets and Docs.
- Proficient in handling calls with an excellent telephone manner
- A strong personality, with the ability to work to tight deadline
- A self-starter, able to work on their own as well as part of the team