Working within the company’s Operations Team, this role involves two primary areas of activity:
- Provide practical support to members of the Operations Team, assisting in the planning, coordination, and delivery of a broad range of hires and projects.
- Management of the TSL inventory system ensuring information held within it is as accurate as possible.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for purchasing of new products including raising purchase orders, setting up products within the TSL inventory system, stocking in products with serial numbers where suitable
- Maintaining documentation for assets such as certification of compliance for rigging equipment
- Work with the Technical Services department to ensure that all rental products are tested to be safe for use (PAT Testing/Loler Testing)
- Ensuring that products are suitably uniquely identified and tracked
- Work with warehouse teams to ensure that late returns are notified to project managers in a timely manner
- Overseeing regular stock taking to ensure correct stock levels are maintained
- Monitor consumable stock levels and purchase as required
- Provide support to the Directors, in other aspects of business activity, as required, requested and directed.
- Keep all work related information confidential and acting in a professional manner at all times, in all work and industry-social situations.
- Be aware of and complying with the company Health and Safety Policy.
- Ensure that the Company’s policies, rules, procedures and obligations are observed in carrying out the above duties.
- Communicate with customers to resolve invoice / payment queries on sales invoices for hires and projects
- Communicate with suppliers where purchase invoice queries exist and resolve discrepancies
Representing the Company:
- It is vital that you deal courteously with, customers, visitors, callers and the public at all times and represent the company and its reputation in an impeccable manner.
- Maintain a good level of personal appearance, dress and cleanliness.
- A generally cheerful demeanour, engaging personality and sense of humour would be a huge advantage in making a success of this role.
- Good communication / interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of asset tracking within the entertainment industry and familiarity with the processes and IT systems involved
- Have natural commercial awareness, and an ability to see the bigger picture as well as detail;
- Proactive, self-motivated individual capable of working on their own initiative in a constantly changing and pressurised environment and fast developing company.
- Experience in technical theatre / entertainment & events would be an advantage.
- Eloquent. Able to write a proposal and express an idea or concept to a client or industry partner, either written or verbal.
- Numerate. Able to use spreadsheets and IT to monitor budgets, profit margins etc.
- Excellent verbal communication, with good telephone manner and strong spoken language skills.
- Methodical and motivated individual, with a passion for accuracy and excellence.
- Have strong computer skills and be quick to learn new programmes and procedures;
The above list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be exhaustive. Employees are expected to adopt additional tasks when required. These tasks will be in keeping with the general profile of the role.