30mm Pixel Pitch, 960mm x 960mm, IP65
The PIXLED F-30 is a lightweight, highly transparent LED video display suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. With its 30mm pixel pitch, 2.000 NIT light output and rugged IP65 rating, the F-30 is an ideal solution for applications with long viewing distances. The F-30 also offers wide viewing angles with excellent image quality and color uniformity.
- High performance and affordable " enter new markets, greater ROI
- Lightweight " increases design possibilities/reduces costs
- Transparency " combine video with lighting
- Indoor/Outdoor " greater ROI for rental companies
- SMD technology " quality image with wide viewing angles
- IP65 rating " outdoor use
- Sports stadiums screens with large audiences (long viewing distances)
- Image magnification screens at music festivals, concert touring & outdoor events where staging structures have limited wind load capacities
- Wide canvas backdrops for concerts, theatre, TV studios; layer video & lighting
- Large tradeshow booths with creative video imaging
- Building facades and architectural integration
- Entertainment venues, theme parks, sports arenas with long viewing distances
- Creative visual effects at special events on a limited budget
The cost of an LED installation is often influenced by the total weight of the installation. Limitations on ceiling load bearings, tight spaces, materials and budgets can restrict creativity and limit how much LED is integrated into a design. Weighing only 10.85kg/24lbs per tile (11.8kg/26lbs per m2), the F-30 is approximately four times lighter than the current industry average, removing many typical design constraints and opening up new creative design possibilities for both rental and permanent installations. For rental companies, the lightweight of the F-30 also considerably reduces transport costs and requires less manpower to install.
With the rapid convergence of video and lighting, the demand for transparent LED video displays is growing significantly. With a transparency factor of 50%, the F-30 opens up a wide range of creative design possibilities without compromising on image quality. Designers can now build large wide-canvas screens and layer video with lighting to create stunning visual 3D-like effects. The high transparent design also significantly reduces wind loads (important for outdoor concerts) and offers unique architectural design possibilities for integrating LED onto building facades.
Superb Color Depth
The F-30 features 68 billion color processing and the Radiant color calibration system which operate simultaneously to deliver rich, vibrant video images with superb color depth and uniformity across the entire display surface.
Designed to travel
The F-30 is a modular system (96cm x 96cm tile) specifically designed for easy transportation and quick rigging. With rugged, easy-to-use interlocking systems, standard off-the-shelf BNC data connections and custom designed flightcases, the F-30 can be installed with ease with the minimal amount of manpower. Quick-connect hanging brackets guarantee a robust connection to any truss system. Climbing is made simple with lightweight removable ladder modules - which connect to the rear of the tiles - providing quick access to any part of the screen. With its rugged IP65 rating, the display is ideally suited to withstand the most grueling weather conditions.
t: 01273 202205
f: 01273 202255
Unit 13 St Josephs Business Park
St Joseph's Close